Never before has the fight to attract and retain top talent be as fierce as it is today. Here in the final innings of a pandemic that has lasted too long, the complexities of how we work, where we work, and what we need to do to build incredible teams intensifies. How do we enable our teams and culture to stand out so we can bring on the best people and keep them when they arrive, navigate an unpredictable future, and thrive in the new world of work?
In this engaging, research-backed, and actionable keynote, hear from workplace culture expert and bestselling author Eric Termuende as he shares insights and out-of-the-box thinking that we can immediately implement to better prepare for an uncertain future and build incredible teams.
What you will learn:
- How to build a deeper sense of trust across the team
- Where the heart of engagement lies and how to improve it
- How culture has evolved over the pandemic and where it resides today
- The three rules of recognition and what we can do today to improve alignment
- What cilantro can teach us about attracting top talent
- The importance of a culture of experimentation and where to start