The recent surge in tech layoffs has shown that a “growth at all costs” approach to company building is not necessarily efficient or scalable. CEOs, investors and employees want their companies to have long-term sustainable growth, profitability, and positive ROI. Hear how HR leaders can help optimize value creation with human capital and organizational change strategies.
You will learn:
- What ‘responsible’ growth looks like for 2023
- The investor perspective on efficient headcount growth
- How HR can create value and influence from an investor’s perspective
- Innovative alternatives to layoffs such as reskilling, upskilling, and temporary cost cutting ideas
- Tips for building a capacity to deliver on changing company objectives with a creative, adaptive, and antifragile workforce.