Health & Safety
A SAFE TECH TALENT NORTH EXPERIENCE
With the latest restrictions across the country, we know that you’re wondering about Tech Talent North.
While we expect that things will be fairly “normal” in October 2022, we are also prepared to operate with enhanced safety measures. As a professional conference and a spacious venue, we are confident we can keep everyone safe and comfortable with protocols in place. The safety of our community is and has always been at the top of our minds.
Tech Talent North: Eastern Edition will operate with the following protocols in place:
- Current Government Mandates Enforced (No Exceptions)
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated - proof of vaccination will be required and scanned to ensure validity.
- Wearing a mask is required (except when eating or drinking).
- A Safe Venue Space
- You can expect spacious seminar rooms to allow for distancing.
- Enhanced ventilation and air purifying system at the Toronto Metro Convention Centre.
- Attendees must be seated to eat or drink, ensuring that anyone who is up and about is wearing a mask
- Masks on-site for anyone who’s forgotten theirs
- Ample hand sanitizer
- Limited tickets to allow for sufficient distancing
We are taking precautions as mandated by Public Health Authorities and The Toronto Metro Convention Centre to ensure our event is meeting health and safety expectations set locally.
While we are optimistic about where we are headed, we understand you may need some extra flexibility this year. As such, we are offering a flexible cancellation policy for ticket holders.
Please check back periodically for updates to our health and safety protocols.