You’ve seen it yourself. The challenge for Human Resource professionals has never been greater to hire, engage, retain top tech talent and stay on top of your game. Pressures are on to cut costs making it critical to leverage data to get more engagement and ROI out of your benefit spend! Join Faizal Mitha, Chief Innovation Officer and Ingrid Gailler, Vice President Benefits Consulting at HUB International, to provide hard data on the key challenges facing tech talent today and what your organization can offer to help keep its employees engaged. In a world of personalization, it is critical to offer programs and benefits that not only meet the individual needs, they must enhance the quality employee experiences.
During the presentation you will learn how:
- The use of personalization in your benefits program can promote inclusivity and improve employee experiences
- Data from top employee benefits tech companies has been shifting over the past three years and focus for 2023
- To create a benefits package that addresses key challenges in the current environment
- To leverage evidence-based benefit planning in your organization
- To promote quality employee experiences as part of a total rewards strategy.
Join us as we explore how data-driven benefit planning can help you create a meaningful value proposition – addressing key challenges and helping your organization differentiate itself for success.